REINHOLZ Software & Technology GmbH
- Automation software for SPS-applications, visualisation, process control engineering, industry IT solutions
Fields of application
- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical industry
- Other producing branches and manufactoring plants
Specific software solutions:
- Plant construction
- Machine construction
- Shipbuilding and vehicle construction
- Process control
- Remote maintenance
- Industry data bases
- Batch tracing
- Prescription editors
- Drivers for the automation technologyInterfaces from production to merchandise management and ERP systems
- High level language programming in Delphi, C++ and Java
Technological consulting and training:
- Automation concepts
- Performance specifications, requirement specifications
- Project support
- Training on automation, software engineering and IT services
- Albrand Software, Hamburg, Germany
- Programming and project realisation according to current standards of international software engineering
- Implementation of internal project validations for the assurance of high software quality
Specialist for automation and industrial IT
The team of REINHOLZ Software & Technology GmbH offers industrial IT and automation solutions based on 14 years of professional experience. The company develops software for classical automation engineering used for production control such as SPS and visualisation solutions, process control as well as modern solutions for industrial IT based on data bases.
Know-how in the realisation of interconnections between the production level and the higher level of merchandise management and ERP systems is a competence of REINHOLZ S&T. Consequently, the company has specialised in programming operation management functionalities. This creates transparency in production systems, e. g. for job control, batch tracing, maintenance/repair or evaluation of malfunction notice and operating data.
Such systems are demanded by producing industry, especially in the pharmacy and food sector. They enable producers to prove how their products are manufactured in detail. For this purpose, all production parameters can be collected, recorded and concisely evaluated. Trends in the plant utilisation, running time and downtime, quality attributes and failure causes provide the system operator with decisive information and thus contribute to an optimal and traceable production flow.
Software solutions of this kind (“vertical integration”) are produced on the basis of industrial data bases, DataWarehouse and high level language solutions.
Innovations, the use of modern technology, service orientation and, above all, a high software quality define the mission statement of REINHOLZ Software & Technology GmbH. The company works with approved standard components from leading manufacturers.
The foremost aim of REINHOLZ Software & Technology GmbH is to assist in industrial IT projects as a service provider. Next to software development, REINHOLZ S&T provide technical consulting, delivery of automation concepts and software architectures, as well as trainings in industrial IT and software engineering.
Target customers are automation and industrial IT companies and end customers from the production sector.