Dipl.-Ing. Harald Suschke
- Machine construction, plant construction, electrotechnology
Fields of application
- Water scoop and pumping stations
- Environmental technology/sewage plants
- General drive engineering
- Drive engineering
- Electric motors of all types
- Coiling of up to ca. 300 kW
- Vessel electronic
Pumping plant construction
- Equipment of pumping stations
- Diving motor pump service
- Switchgear planning and construction
- SPS control engineering
- Process visualisation
- Telecontrol installations
- Measurement and control technology
- Frequency converter
- e-check, official experts in explosion-proof motors
Electrical machines and pumps of all types are the special expertise of the company Elektromaschinenbau Harald Suschke. The company Suschke plans, develops, installs and maintains for example the technical equipment of water scoop and pumping stations. The technical division includes a maintenance service and a 24 hour fault clearance service. One of its specialities is to repair diving motor pumps.
Furthermore Suschke installs, maintains, and if necessary repairs electrical drive motors for various applications. We maintain a large stock of new motors to ensure immediate replacement in case of damage or loss. Electrical machines of up to 300 kW can be newly coiled, rotors newly stored and balanced etc.
Due to the employment of the most modern vibration measurement and analysis technology already existing defects in plants can be identified and repaired by prognostic maintenance at an early stage. Through this the operator of a plant can often be saved from an expensive loss of profit. The technology is mostly applied for dynamos in block heat and power plants, as well as central engines in the paper, cement and metal industry.